Sunday, September 14, 2008
hives and bronchitis
I must say that the first few days of school so far have been anything but boring. My sweet little Brandon had a horrible case of hives (he has never had them before by the way), that lasted a good four days. I took him into the doctors and she diagnosed him right away. Knowing that they were not contagious, I sent him to school all covered in red blotches. Poor little thing looked so pathetic. It wasn't two days later when the little cough that he had been struggling with, turned into a constant hacking that sounded unlike anything I had heard out of him before. After hearing that awful sound for a day or so I thought I'd better take him back to the doctors. Within 10 seconds of listening to his lungs she diagnosed him with bronchitis. Unbelievable. My son who is hardly ever ill got two random sicknesses within days of each other. I was so bummed when the doctor told me he couldn't go back to school till Monday (it was Thursday morning when I took him in). I didn't want him missing out on any of the fun and learning that I knew would be taking place! Oh well. He has now mostly recovered and will be going back to school in the morning. He is so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment