Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A cute little visitor!

I was lucky enough to get to babysit my sweet little two year old niece today. Due to the fact that it was a Tuesday, and I generally work in Brandon's class on Tuesday's, I had to tote her along. I was not too sure how this was going to play out. However, Lily was thrilled that we were going to go see Brandon at his school! Brandon was super excited too. Turns out, she was an absolute angel! Lily, you are my sweetie!
Here they are on the playground. It was just adorable to see so many of Mrs. K's kindergarten friends eager to play with Lily and help her. Brandon, Sarah, Lily, London and Gabriel.
He loves his little cousin!
Conuri, London, Lily, Brandon and Sarah.

I didn't get the chance to change Lily's clothes after her dance class, so she was a ballerina at school today!
Lily, Conuri, and Victoria.

Here are Brandon, Lily and Demaurea working hard. Lily was absolutely wonderful while she was in workshops and centers. I couldn't believe it! Angie, she might be ready for preschool already! ;)
Cute little Demaurea! Look at Lily working so hard! I love it.

I think that Mrs. K's kindergarten friends really enjoyed having a little visitor today. Lily sure had a blast. Thank you Mrs. K for allowing an extra little friend to join your wonderful class.

No comments: