Here are Brandon and London on Wednesday, celebrating all of the summer birthday's. London and Mrs. K both have birthday's that fall in the summer. It was a great day of celebration! 
I made Mrs. K some chocolate flowers for her birthday. Each student got one to take home!
Here they are on their very last day of kindergarten. They enjoyed ice cream will all the fixin's! It was a great day. This year has been amazing. I know that Brandon and London had the best time being together in class. They will remember it always (at least I hope they will)! They are very best friends and I'm sure they will stay that way for a very long time...hopefully for forever. 
After school it was time for London and Brandon's "Summer Kick Off Party!" Their entire class was invited and many of them came. It was a super fun time in London's awesome backyard. The kids were swinging, singing, jumping, playing games and eating lots of yummy treats! It was the PERFECT way to end a fantastic school year. Bye-bye kindergarten...hello SUMMER! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment