
Well I can't believe it. The day has finally come. My little Brandon completed his first day of first grade. This is my very first experience with ALL DAY school and I was quite nervous about it. Pictured above is what my little man chose to have for breakfast on this very special day. A smoothie and cinnamon roll-which he took all of one sip and one bite of! I think he was a bit nervous too! Here he is right before we left the house.

Brandon at his desk! So fun to have your own desk for the first time!


Mrs. Hansen and Brandon.

New backpack!

Cousin power! They are in the same class... AGAIN! Yahoo! Okay and could London's outfit be any cuter?? I love it!

Brandon has lots of friends from kindergarten in his class.

I had to go find him on the playground at recess...and at lunch. All of the teachers kept telling me to leave and go home, that he would be fine. (of course they were just teasing me) Good thing I work as a sub there and feel very comfortable to stay on campus as long as I want!! ;)

He had a GREAT first day. I asked him how it all went and the first thing he said was "I love school!" Boy, that sure makes a mom happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment