I guess I was not thinking ahead when I created this blog and gave it the address of: "Brandon's Adventures in Kindergarten." Apparently I was not thinking that first grade would ever come! Well, it's here now and so therefore I had to change the header to simply "Brandon's Adventures." Much more fitting. The address will remain as it is- oh well, you live and learn right? :) My little first grader has been having many adventures lately. This change of schedule and additional hours of school time has left my sweetie very, very tired. The second week of school was disrupted by three absences due to rash and blisters. We began last year with a rash too! Crazy. Brandon is really liking his teacher and I am excited to help out every other Tuesday with workshops. I was able to teach is class once so far but it happened to be on a day he was absent! Darn. I am sure I will have many other opportunities to be the sub for his class. Brandon is doing great in school, always excelling above my expectations. Here is his first spelling test! So cute! He did really well. ;)

Here are his numbers from 1-100. Precious.

The other day my lil chef helped me make whole wheat bread. He loved kneading the dough! It turned out to be so yummy. He was very proud!

On one of the three days that he was "sick" with a rash, we went down the the beach and spent the day having fun! Brandon's favorite part was eating at Ruby's on the pier...just the two of us.

I am looking forward to another great year at our wonderful school! I love Sumner Elementary and am so thankful that my guy is able to attend there. Brandon, you are awesome.
2 comments:
Hi Sandie, actually there's a way to change your blog address, just depending on availability ... go to your dashboard, click "setting" the from there click "publishing" and there you'll find your blogspot address ... then change to new addy you want and hope it's available! Good luck! btw, love Brandon's adventures! He's a cutie pie!! :)
Yummy bread!:) Tell Brandon he needs to teach Hannah how to make it so I can have some. hehehehe
We miss and love you very much!:)
Post a Comment