Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brandon Is SEVEN!

Wow! My little man turned seven on May 12th! This year, instead of having a traditional "friends party," we decided to celebrate for a full week. Each day, for seven days, Brandon got to pick out a small toy. This was an absolute blast for him! On Wednesday, his actual birthday, I made cupcakes to bring to school. In keeping with the DOG theme he picked, I made a Chihuahua cupcake for him, and all his classmates got the "dog bones!"

Here are some of his friends! Such cute little kids!





After the singing and cupcakes, I took London and Brandon out for birthday lunch at "Pick-Up Stix." (Brandon's choice of course!)
After school his Nana took him shopping and he got some awesome things! We went out to dinner later that night so Brandon could get a French Dip- his absolute favorite thing to eat! He also opened gifts from Nana there. That goofy face means "I LOVE THIS!!"
At the restaurant he got his own slice of chocolate cake.
Throughout the week, Brandon got some wonderful gifts in the mail! He recieved a whole package of goodies from his Uncle John and Aunt Julie, then a DSI game from Grandma Judy and $$ from his other Nana. ;)
To wrap up the week of celebration, we had a family party on Saturday. Tie-Tie wanted to help celebrate!

The cousins got to decorate shirts. After Brandon finished his Pokemon masterpiece, he wore it for two days straight! I could not get him to take it off!

The cake was just what Brandon wanted! He loved it so much. He kept opening the fridge and looking at it! He did NOT want us to cut and eat it! Ha!


Brandon, Happy Birthday! I cannot believe that you are seven. The time has seriously flown by. I love you so super much.

2 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

Sandy!! I found your blog and Brandon's!!! So cute!! Happy Birthday to Brandon!! Can't wait to meet you! :) Tammi (j's cousin)

Katy B. said...

Those cupcakes turned out so cute!:) Great job! And Happy Birthday Brandon!:):):)