Two weeks ago something big happened. Brandon took one hard bite down on a bread stick and his right front tooth became very loose. Three hours later and another bite down on a cracker and, POP, it came right out. This is the fifth tooth that Brandon has lost! I was a little bit concerned about how he would look when he lost one or both of his front teeth, but I couldn't hold back the huge smile that came across my face when I saw that big open space for the very first time. Two words- unbelievably adorable. I think he is even cuter now. How is that possible? ;)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
fifth one gone...
Two weeks ago something big happened. Brandon took one hard bite down on a bread stick and his right front tooth became very loose. Three hours later and another bite down on a cracker and, POP, it came right out. This is the fifth tooth that Brandon has lost! I was a little bit concerned about how he would look when he lost one or both of his front teeth, but I couldn't hold back the huge smile that came across my face when I saw that big open space for the very first time. Two words- unbelievably adorable. I think he is even cuter now. How is that possible? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CUTE CUTE!! Cooper needs to catch up and lose some more teeth!
Post a Comment