
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Another tooth gone!
I can't believe that my little man's third tooth has come out already! He is getting so big, it's scary. After wiggling his tooth for days and days, he finally got brave enough to let me put dental floss around it and he pulled it out. It was so funny...he didn't even know that he had pulled it out. I saw it hit the floor and I said, "Look! There it is! You pulled it out!" He was such a happy and proud boy. After we put it under the pillow for the tooth fairy, a million questions came. "How small is the tooth fairy?" "What does she look like?" "How does she know I lost a tooth?" I explained it all in one word- "Magic!" The next morning Brandon was so excited to see that he had recieved $3.00 for his little shiny tooth. He can't wait for the next one!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment