I decided to be super
spontaneous and take Brandon to
California Adventure and
Disneyland at 6:00pm. We stopped by McDonald's to get mommy a drink and Brandon begged for some "
dippin dots." Well, he got what he wanted, and enjoyed every last dot. After that we continued on our way to the parks. It ended up being a very fun and very special night for just the two of us.

Brandon's only ride request was the
Toy Story ride. It was AN HOUR wait! Yikes!

After
Toy Story, we explored "A Bug's Land" and hit three rides there. We ended our night with a Dole Pinapple frozen yogurt thingy from inside
Disneyland. The fireworks were just starting at that time and so it ended up being the longest and slowest walk, espeically because I was carrying him the entire way! Man did he have a great night! He kept telling me, "Mom, this was my best day ever!" Needless to say, I got lots of kisses and hugs that night. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment