Here are my little friends. They made me the cutest book with drawings of my favorite thing...gingerbread men! I love it so much and I will cherish it forever. They sang "Happy Birthday" to me and we enjoyed some yummy little cupcakes. Thank you Mrs. K for all you did to make it such a special day for me. ;) And for the Diet Coke!Sunday, March 1, 2009
birthday...
The big 31 came for me last week and it was wonderful. Not only did Mrs. K and her kindergarten class make it so very special, my sister Angie made the most AMAZING Twilight cake ever! Not only was it incredibly beautiful, but it tasted like heaven. I cannot say enough about Angie's talent. Girl, you're unbelieveable!
Here are my little friends. They made me the cutest book with drawings of my favorite thing...gingerbread men! I love it so much and I will cherish it forever. They sang "Happy Birthday" to me and we enjoyed some yummy little cupcakes. Thank you Mrs. K for all you did to make it such a special day for me. ;) And for the Diet Coke!
Here are my little friends. They made me the cutest book with drawings of my favorite thing...gingerbread men! I love it so much and I will cherish it forever. They sang "Happy Birthday" to me and we enjoyed some yummy little cupcakes. Thank you Mrs. K for all you did to make it such a special day for me. ;) And for the Diet Coke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment